Pembrokeshire Marine Code App
All the Pembrokeshire Marine Code information at your fingertips. The codes of conduct, agreed access restrictions maps, wildlife factsheets and information on invasive species can now all be easily accessed at your fingertips on your IOS or Android device.
- Codes of conduct for seals, seabirds, & cetaceans
- Information on the plants and animals you might see whilst exploring the coastline
- Best place to view some of the most popular animals
- The ability to report a sighting of an animal for wildlife records
- Information of the geology of Pembrokeshire
- Information on marine invasive species
- Agreed access restrictions maps using Google maps, satellite, and PDF imagery
Easy steps on how to report a sighting through the Marine Code App:
- Download the App for free
- Whilst exploring the coastline select the ‘Plants & Animals’ or ‘Invasive Species’ section
- Select the species you have spotted via the drop down list
- Tap ‘Report a sighting’ and follow the easy steps to send in your record
We look forward to finding out what you have seen along the Pembrokeshire coast soon.