Pembrokeshire Wildlife Sightings Event and photographic competition 2018
Join us for an evening celebrating all things natural, and have your eyes opened as experts come together to share images and stories of their experiences working with wildlife.
Come along and find out how you can get involved in local projects, learn how you can make a positive change or just be wowed by some amazing photography – and be inspired to get out with your camera.
Hosted by PCF, the event is now in its 9th year and we are celebrating Wales’ “Year of the Sea” with a special ocean themed event.
- Steve Simpson – professor at the University of Exeter who made a recent appearance on Blue Planet 2
- Sian Sykes – owner of Psyched Paddleboarding and the first person to SUP around Wales, raising awareness of marine plastics
- Joanna Barker – co-founder of the Angel Shark Project which aims to safeguard one of the world’s rarest sharks
- Ffion Rees – director and skipper of Falcon Boats with 20 years’ experience of local seas
- Beverley Phillips – engagement officer for the Wildlife Trust of South & West Wales Living Seas project
Tickets for our 2018 event are available now. To buy yours click the ‘Tickets available here’ button…